ConfluentiaBus is a new visualization software for the KNX®-bus. Very easy to setup and with a big bunch of features for professional installations. The new concept with predefined control-types, automations with logical assignments and database-oriented configuration and eventlogging open up new possibilities for your home automation.
What is the difference to other visualization software?
- Not bundled with hardware
- ConfluentiaBus is running on Windows (XP, Vista, 7), Mac OS X (10.7 or greater) and the free operating system Linux
- Clients for Android Smartphones or Tablets
- New concept for a quick start – nevertheless all properties can be deeply configured
- Database oriented
- More than one connections to your KNX®-IP-interface (you can program your system without stopping the visualization)
and much more
3 months free test period of the fullversion !
Here you can download ConfluentiaBus.
Hydra is the communication engine of ConfluentiaBus. This software can also be used as standalone product to enable multiple tunnel connections of clients connecting to an KNX®-IP-interface. Additionally you can control 1-Wire®-devices over the KNX®-Bus.
Test the free version of Hydra!
Your download starts here.
Knonx is an Android-App to send an “on” or “off” to a predefined groupaddress. This command is executed at once, when the app is started, so you are able to send a command very fast via smartphone or tablet.
When Knonx is not already configured or there is no connections to your KNX®-IP-interface, the app opens the settings dialog, where you can configure the groupaddress, the command and some other stuff. Tip: If you want to reconfigure Knonx, just set your smartphone to offline mode.